Current available reactions in catalytic volcano module:
- Hydrogen evolution reaction
- Oxygen evolution reaction
- Oxygen reduction reaction
- CO2 reduction reaction towards CO/HCOOH
- Water oxidation reaction towards H2O2
- Electrolytic propylene epoxidation
ii) Thermal catalysis
- Ethylene epoxidation
- CO oxidation
- Nitrite reduction towards NH3/N2
- Hg oxidation
- NO oxidation
- Heng Liu, Prof. Hao Zheng and Prof. Hao Li* (Tohoku University)
- Prof. Weijie Yang, Xuelu Chen, Yajun Feng, Binghui Zhou, Yan Liu and Zhenhe Jia (North China Electric Power University, Baoding)
- Dr. Li Wei (The University of Sydney)
More information of our group can be found Here
If you use the CatMath in your research or publication, please cite the following paper:
We are grateful to all the sponsors who have made this research possible.
(25 October 2023) CatMath is officially released!
(8 September 2023) Surface Pourbaix Module is now accessible!
(18 August 2023) CatMath 1.0 is now released!